CISCO WIRELESS ENGINEER
Location: Anaheim, California
Contract Length: 3-6 months
The analyst will be responsible for the following:
- - Upgrade, install, maintain, and troubleshoot wireless access points.
- - Assess wireless networks for security compliance.
- - Manage wireless network authentication and authorization infrastructure.
- - Assist other network personnel with network troubleshooting.
No clearance required
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- - 3-5 years of experience working in a network or network security role, with an emphasis on wireless technologies.
- - 3-5 years of experience working with Cisco wireless solutions.
- - Extensive knowledge of common wireless protocols and standards.
- - Demonstrated experience documenting and troubleshooting wireless networks.
- - Expert knowledge of common networking concepts, including TCP/IP, the OSI model, DNS, DHCP, routing concepts and protocols (see below), and switching concepts and configurations.
- - Experience working with BGP routing protocols.
- - Extremely process and detail-oriented.
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- - Experience in the healthcare industry.
- - Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) greatly preferred.
- - General security certifications (CISSP et al) preferred.
- - General professional network certifications (CCNP, JNCIS, et al) preferred.