Our client is seeking an IT Manager – Systems to plan, execute, and manage system initiatives in the enterprise, inclusive of implementation of new technologies and management of existing systems.
The IT Manager - Systems will be assigned to our client to manage project teams to effectively translate and incorporate strategic objectives into the organization's systems technology road map. The candidate will manage project teams for the installation and integration of new systems and related equipment.
The manager will work to prevent the interruption to IT systems and loss of productivity. Establish and maintain vendor relationships in relation to Corporate systems management. Provide relevant systems input during the budgeting cycle.
Position Requirements: No clearance required
Desired Education: Bachelor of Science Degree strongly preferred
Technical experience, usually gained with 4-5 years of experience as Network Engineer with specific knowledge in the following:
Management experience, usually gained with 3 to 5 years of experience as a team lead or project manager with:
- Business case development.
- Task level plan development.
- Requesting approval for projects to IT management.
- Team resource allocation.
- Status and closure reporting.
- Oversee and/or assist with internal processes, periodic audits, assessments and tests (HIPAA, SOX, etc.).
- Serve as an expert to security staff with possible on call escalation.
- Manage, forecast (as appropriate) and analyze production requests/issues.
- Manage the resolution with business relevant solutions.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Superior detailed writing skills.
- Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
- PMP Certification is a plus.