The analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Perform analyses of network security needs and design.
- Integrate and install hardware and software.
- Maintain and administer perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and correct network issues.
No clearance required
Bachelor's degree preferred
3-5years of experience with the following :
-Install and maintain firewall technologies such as: CheckPoint,Cisco, Juniper, IBM Tivoli, Palo Alto, Fortigate, IBMTivoli/Provenitia MX.
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS at a high level is required
-Strong knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networking and routing .
- Solid knowledge of common IT architectures(including firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IPS, etc).
- netForensics and/or Symantec experience is helpful.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Extremely process and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General security certifications (CISSP et al) preferred.
- General professional network certifications (CCNP, JNCIS, et al)preferred.
- Palo Alto Networks Certifications (ASE, CNSE) strongly preferred.